Thursday 2 February 2017

Happy Days: Cleaning, Clothes & Catching Up





This week has been full of emotional highs and lows, but today, the sun is shining and the weekend is approaching.   Thinking about writing this post has really helped to lift my mood, there has actually been a lot of good in this week, sometimes it's easy to forget the good and positive things and focus on the negative moments.
  

  • Oscar is home and doing well - after being born 8 weeks premature on 2nd January Oscar is out of intensive care, at home and doing well. 

  • Emelia becoming a big sister - watching Emelia with Oscar and listening her chat to him as she becomes more settled in her new role as a big sister fills me with so much pride and love. 

  • Cleaning the house - a rather strange and mundane thing to have made me happy, but since the end of November I have either been on bed rest or in hospital having/recovering from having a baby, to be able to clean the house in my way, to organise things and to put my own washing on has made me feel slightly normal again! 

  • Scandal - finally starting a new boxset with Brett! 

  • Clothes - I haven't had new clothes in such a long time, and now, post pregnancy I was able to get some lovely new items ready for spring/summer.  I feel like a new woman! 

  • Catching up with friends - I hadn't realised how long overdue it was.

  • The Sun is beginning to shine more and the weather is getting warmer! 

So there are a few things that have made me happy.  Ordinary things that I've been guilty of taking for granted before! I’m linking this up with Katy and Sian‘s Happy Days linky so I can read what has made others happy. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig